Saturday, March 1, 2008

Animal Instinct

suddenly something has happen to me
as i was having my cup of tea
suddenly i was feeling depress
i was utterly and totally stress
do you know you make cry
do you know u'll make me die
and the things that gets to me is u'll never really see
and the things that freaks me out is i always be in doubt
it is the lovely thing that we have
it is the lovely thing that we
it is the lovely thing the animal instinct
so take my hands and come with me we will change reality
so take my hands and we will pray
they wont take you away
they would never make me cry
they would never make me die
and the things that gets to me is u'll never really see
and the things that freaks me out is i always be in doubt
the animal instinct to me
instinct animal instinct to me

No comments: